Saturday, October 22, 2005

Blue Flypaper Sadly Adds 'Person of Size' to Black List


This is not a happy day. It is with great regret that I add a new member to the Black List. Even though Fatman (I really do not like that term) tells me that he is legitimately a person of size and therefore in my opinion deserving of pity and assistance, his constant attacks on those who do not agree with him and his staunch anti-union stance put him on the Black List. He is also a sexist that uses rape-like words in describing womyn.

Other issues with his blog is that his blogroll is a who's who of the crazy right from Wizbang to Patterico.

In fact, his opening post had this to say: "keep in mind that this is not a democracy. It is a one-man dictatorship and I am the Big Kahuna and it has gone to my head." (Can you say fascist?)

Finally, he put up a post personally attacking me even though his little book of rules says that there should be no personal attacks.

Do yourself a favor and stay clear of this site and your days will go better.

technorati:

12 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, fatman!

Blue, now that you've broken one barrier, how about making me your first Live Journal blacklist?

--Next to Last Samurai

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger True Blue said...

I also hate how they fight the war on terrorism. Osama Bin Laden didn't do a thing against us. He's innocent, just like Saddam.

Word.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh blow...oh blow...

Oops...Blue...sorry

I am amazed that you can still remain so clueless about how the world works. You really are a barking moonbat on the first order.

Barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. Learn your place.

You barking moonbat.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's scary to think there's people like you out there. The good thing is this is all a joke. A very old, stale joke, I must say.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Gyrobo said...

I'm happy to say that MY blogs are havens of complete free speech. I never criticize anyone who visits, and in fact I ENCOURAGE people to laugh at me. Like when I wrote this crazy paper on the economy.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger His Majesty said...

Ronald Reagan was a columnist? Oh- communist. Wait. How in the Sam Hill can you call Ronald Reagan a communist?!? Evil Bob Dole must be getting delerius in his old age. Evil Bob Dole was almost 100 percent sure that Reagan was a capitalist. But then again, Evil Bob Dole's mind does play tricks on him...

This Friday the future of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere is up in the air. A special once-in-a-lifetime election will be held. If you want someone who truly supports American values, vote Evil Bob Dole. Otherwise, vote for "the other guy".

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Gyrobo said...

Quick! Everyone! There's no time to waste- get over to the Frozen Lower Blogosphere and vote for me! If you don't, I could be banished to the Burning Sub-Blogosphere for all eternity.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Wanderlust said...

BlueBabe, your site has gone er...stale.

BTW did you have a happy Fitzmas?

I don't support or condone perjury in any shape or form. That being said, how is it that Libby's perjury is "bad", but Clinton's perjury is not?

Must be the stain on the blue dress thingy...

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger True Blue said...

Thanks for the concern. Been working on a new post that I think all my readers will like. Hopefully by tonight!

 
At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger True Blue said...

You probaby noticed that there are a number of deleted comments. Someone has registered a name similar to mine and is posting moronic comments. I ignored it for awhile thinking they would move on but now I find it a distraction and will be deleting them when they post.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Also feel free to check out http://fatmanchronicles.com/ and see the fun fat guy who paid for the domain he like it so much....and then put up a kick ass website to boot!

Chad
FatManChronicles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home