Monday, September 26, 2005

Blogger Having Problems But the World Does Not Wait

I'm sorry that I haven't posted the past few days (other than responses to some inappropriate comments) but Blogger is having problems uploading pictures. I checked Technorati and Google Blog search and found others having the same problem. What gives?

So I've got a number of posts in the queue just waiting to be added. I also have some Black List candidates but I also like to put a picture up with them making it easier to see why I am blacklisting them (you know, "a picture's worth a 1000 words").

I'm at a loss. I could post the stories without pictures or do I wait it out? The closest analogy I can think of is when our barrista was out of commission at the Free Trade Java Hut. Even though we could keep selling teas (which are my favs), it bummed our regulars out that we didn't have our signature World Workers Latte--which was a blend of coffees imported only from regions where the coffee pickers were unionized and foamed organic milk (though me and most others prefer soy instead).

Hopefully, Blogger will overcome their problems as the world will not wait. For example, I was watching the news about Rita and saw a whole another group of poverty stricken people affected by the Hurricane. I sure hope that the government rushes in with unprecedented sums of money to throw at this problem too and doesn't get hung-up on red tape with those debit cards. Furthermore, $2,000 is hardly enough. I don't know why it's not $10k. We are the richest nation on earth, why are we being so cheap with the hurricane victims? It just makes no sense.

I'm going to give it another day and see if Blogger gets their act together.

technorati:

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Carter Rose said...

Use Flickr. its easy enough to set up an account..then you can just upload there and copy and paste the html code given to you into your post and the pic pops up. flickr.com

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger True Blue said...

I have a Flickr account and was having trouble with getting those photos to work as well but perhaps I should give it another shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home