Monday, July 25, 2005

Blue Flypaper Sings "We Still Love You John Kerry"

It was so much fun to see John Kerry on the Lance Armstrong bike race in Europe. Well, I didn't actually see it but I heard that John Kerry was great! I'm so glad that he is a Senator. Even though he's not actually from California, he is one of the most liberal, if not the most liberal members of Senate and we think that is just great! Why do we need to have moderate voices in the Senate when ALL of the Repubicans are trying to push us into a theocracy. If Bush had his way, schools would be turned into Churches while rich people don't pay any taxes.

3 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *LOVE* JOhn Kerry, but ouldn't you have found a better picture??? He looks like Ronald McDonald with the make-up removed. C'mon TrueBlue - show the love!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger True Blue said...

I chose this pic because the Repubs were always painting him to be so dour. He's obviously having a good time here. I wish I had picture of him at the recent Tour de France because when I saw him on TV he was all smiles. He looked simply great in France.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger iilana said...

I love goofy photos of Senator Kerry! My favorite is the one taken at NASA. He is just such a sweet human being. It still amazes me how many people across this country do not realize that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home